QSR/FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards
Show us what your packaging is made of by entering the QSR/FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards competition! This year’s competition honors excellence in single-use foodservice packaging in the following categories:
- Innovation in Brand Delivery
- Innovation in Convenience
- Innovation in Sustainability
- Performance Innovation
- The “Wow” Factor
In addition to the above category awards, judges will select an overall winner of the competition to be designated the “Foodservice Package of the Year.”
To enter the competition, click the appropriate category above to access the entry form.
The winners of the 2015 foodservice packaging competition will be presented with their awards at FPI’s Fall meeting at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Louis, Missouri, on November 5, 2015, and will be featured in QSR magazine’s November 2015 issue.
All entries are due no later than July 31, 2015.
- Packaging must serve as a single-use package used or sold in the foodservice industry.
- Package must currently be in use and sold or placed in the foodservice industry on or after January 1, 2014.
Rules and Guidelines
- There is no fee to submit entries to this competition
- No package may be entered in more than three categories.
- Entries from prior QSR/FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards Competitions are not eligible to compete in the 2015 program unless there has been a substantial change in the design of the package (e.g., material, features, function, etc.).
- Judges will have the right to disqualify any entry.
- All entries and materials must be postmarked or submitted electronically by July 31, 2015.
- All entries must be made by a representative of a foodservice packaging manufacturing company, design firm, and/or restaurant operator.
- All entries must be accompanied by two (2) product samples. In addition to submitting your entry form electronically, please print two hard copies and include with your product samples.
- Separate entry forms and category forms must be completed for each entry.
- Please include set-up instructions for any packaging that requires assembly.
- Please feel free to include any promotional materials/ads that feature your packaging and would be relevant and beneficial to your submission.
- All entries become property of QSR and its publisher, Journalistic, Inc., and the Foodservice Packaging Institute, Inc., and will not be returned.
- Finalists in each category will be notified that they have placed so that they may attend the awards dinner that will be held in conjunction with the Foodservice Packaging Institute’s Fall meeting on November 5, 2015, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Results of the Packaging Awards program will be published in the November 2015 issue of QSR magazine.
- The judging panel will be comprised of qualified experts in design, merchandising, manufacturing, and product stewardship, including, but not limited to, personnel from the nation’s packaging schools, trade organizations, and government institutions.